We believe that safety is an essential part of being able to provide the highest quality services available. Our safety team is dedicated to working closely with our employees and customers in order to continuously improve our safety programs and training. In addition, our HSE Coordinator is certified and authorized to offer the following courses to the public:
- OSHA General Industry 10 & 30 hour classes
- Medic First Aid, CPR, AED, & Bloodborne Pathogens
- PEC Premier Safeland USA
- Forklift Training & Certification
- Respirator Training & Fit Testing
- Customizable New Hire Orientations
Do You Have What It takes?
We’re ALWAYS hiring for: Frac Specialists, Cement Specialists & Coil Tubing Specialists, CDL Required.